NEBOSH Health and Safety for Construction
Everything you need to make your construction site healthier and safer!
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Lay the foundations for healthier and safer construction.
Gain invaluable knowledge, practical skills AND a globally respected qualification that supports your role: You’ll gain:
- Technical know-how to comply with legislation and implement best practice
- Practical skills to apply back in the workplace
- Confidence to influence your colleagues to work more safely
- Ability to adapt to changing workplaces and sites
This is a replacement qualification for the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK) is ideal for:
- Construction site managers
- Contracts managers
- Site workers with health and safety responsibilities
- Construction health and safety advisors
It also makes excellent continued professional development (CPD) for health and safety professionals working in other industries or looking to move into construction.
According to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), the construction industry loses around 2 million working days each year due to workplace injury and work-related illness.
NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK) can help to:
- Minimise workplace injuries and illness
- Ensure you comply with Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM)
- Understand the responsibilities of the six roles in the CDM regulations
- Boost employee wellbeing
- Demonstrate your commitment to health and safety, which can help win business
- Strengthen your health and safety culture.
NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK) will involve a minimum of 68 taught hours, and approximately 40 hours of private study and background reading to prepare for the 48 hours open book examination.
Prices exclude all NEBOSH fees and VAT
Block Courses @ Bromsgrove
Showing the single result
NEBOSH Health and Safety for Construction (UK) “VIRTUAL” Delivery Nov/Dec 2021
15 Places left on this course.BOOK NOW
- Location: "VIRTUAL" (Online)
- Week 1: 22-26 November 2021
- Week 2: 29 November-03 December 2021