If you are interested in working at KeyOstas then we are interested in hearing from you!
We are always pleased to receive CVs and speculative applications from those interested in a career in Health and Safety and Environmental training and working at KeyOstas in particular, be it at professional or administrative level
To learn more about KeyOstas and our extensive experience and heritage in the occupational training sector, please visit our ‘About Us‘ page
Mobile Plant Instructor / Trainer – Southam or Bromsgrove
Due to further expansion we are now seeking to recruit a Plant Trainer to deliver mechanical handling equipment training to a host of clients nationwide.
Construction plant:- 360/180 excavator, MEWPS, FLT, Slinging and lifting / cranes, loading shovels, Abrasive wheels.
- To portray a professional company image to all customers.
- To act as contact and liaison with all customer both new and existing.
- To generate new business.
- To return all course paperwork to admin within one week from the date of course.
- To assist and co-operate with colleagues to ensure professional service by sharing information, returning equipment etc. and clearly labelling any damaged equipment as well as notifying administration.
- To generate new products and services.
- Required to actively participate in the Company’s Staff Appraisal process.
- To actively contribute to the identification of own training and development needs.
- To undertake training and development activities as may be identified.
Internal Management System
- Active participation in the Company’s IMS which includes quality, health & safety and environmental standards.
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of the Company by identification of opportunities for improvement and by continually seeking to improve individual and team performance.
- This role reports to the Training and Consultancy Manager
For full details of this role please email or telephone:
firstname.lastname@example.org 01926 813356